Push human evolution :-)
Prefer to solve real-world problems, needs
Been programming since childhood, love it
- Freedom and trust
- Solving real problems
- Communication with professionals
- Self improvement in OOP, Ruby
- Productive work schedule
Denis Korolev Ph.D., HSE, Moscow
Dietrich Baenziger, Co-Founder Ludopoli.com
Yury Golodnikov, Swim Chief Trainer
Roman Gudkov, Senior developer, The Profile Group, London
- Wish to build long-term, mutually beneficial relations
- Responsibility, punctuality, effectiveness
- Firmness of purpose, readiness to solve the tasks of any level of complexity
- Reading of books on self-development. I was impressed with: Robin Sharma “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari”, Robert Toru Kiyosaki “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”
- Use technologies of the time management by the book of Gleb Arkhangelsky “Time drive”. Keeping the lists of tasks for short and long terms
2003 - 2007. Qualification: Bachelor of computer science, programming, operating systems and applications, networks and information security.
Graduation research: “Use of pseudo optical neurone network for recognition of images”. I keep in touch with the professor in sphere of use of AI algorithms.
1999 - 2003. Qualification: technician. Speciality: software of computer engineering and computer-based systems.
Graduation work: "Use of monolayer perceptron in the task of images’ recognition”.
P.S. Spoken English. Visa-free travel in Europe